Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Yoyoing, YouTube

Recently... well, 4 months ago I guess... 4 months ago I went to America. It was a pleasant experience, not because I particularly enjoyed the country much, but because I got to go to a huge convention and see One Drop Design. One Drop are a yoyo manufacturer who make all their fantastic high-end yoyos in their tiny shop in Eugene, unlike most who get all theirs made in China. They have rigorous quality control, excellent standards, and bloody fantastic yoyos. Whilst there they showed me how everything gets done, and I got half a dozen throws for myself. I would certainly not pass up an opportunity to return, and I'm forever grateful.


Alongside that I've made somewhat of a comeback to YouTubing last month. I have started a new Minecraft series where I travel back to Infdev and advance to the next version every episode. Currently I'm only two episodes in, but I hope that by the end of the year I can have at least 10 out. My goal is one-a-week, but that will be tough to make a reality.

Besides that, recently I haven't done that much. I have worked on my Cave Story modding a lot.

I guess that's all I've got. Until next post... ZXIN OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment